At AAMC, our chiropractor focuses on strengthening the weak part’s of your body that causes discomfort in your daily life. After thorough examinations, our doctor will create a specific plan of care in order to repair any dysfunctionality without the need of surgery.
During the corrective care phase, muscles and other tissues are allowed to healcompletely, thereby helping prevent injury.
Once your body has been fully rehabilitated, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to avoid problems in the future.
• Physical Examination and noting history
• Requesting Clinical laboratory test’s
• Requesting physiological function test’s
• Requesting diagnostic imaging test’s
• Dietary and nutritional counselling
• Therapeutic exercises
• Treatment intervention designed to correct neurological, skeletal or soft tissue dysfunction
• Applying different chiropractic techniques or manipulation with special attention to the spine, skull and pelvis
• Applying hot or cold hydrotherapy
• Trigger point therapy
Doctor Ahmed Dassouki – Chiropractic Practitioner